Our Pruning Shears Can Cut
Your To-do List in Half.
We put everything we have into every landscape, and really, who's better qualified to take care of them than the people who put them in the ground in the first place? We thought so, too, so we offer a complete line of landscape maintenance services:
- Weed control and herbicide service
- Maintenance of perennial beds
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Tree inspection and treatment of insect, rodent and winter damage
- Garden clean-up (getting things ready for winter)
- Monitoring for insects, disease, etc.
We'll stop by every spring, summer and fall to keep your landscape looking its very best. That means keeping that new elm from elbowing its way into your eaves, keeping weeds from ever entering the picture, and making sure your mulch doesn't turn to so much mush.